Singh’s Human Neuroanatomy 2018
1000 در انبار
Textbook of Human Neuroanatomy (Fundamental and Clinical)
• More refined and updated New edition for undergraduate students
• Total number of chapters has been reduced to 16 from the previous edition of 20.
• New high resolution and labelled photographs of Brain Specimen (Dissection) have been added in the eight plates of black background at the beginning of the book to help students identify various parts of the brain during pro-section studies and at home.
• More line diagrams, tables and New flowcharts have been added to facilitate easy understanding.
• Anatomical basis of a lot of neurological conditions have been highlighted in coloured boxes.
• New section on “Clinical Cases” has been added to each chapter to enhance clinical problem solving skills.
• Origin, course, distribution and clinical anatomy of each cranial nerve have been added which will help students in correlating dissection/pro-section of head and neck regions.
• Each chapter contains short and long answer questions collated from various university examinations for students to do self-assessment and to practise for examinations.
• Useful for undergraduate medical and paramedical students and also for postgraduates and medical teachers.