Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate: Evidence-Based Approach to Newborn Respiratory Care
Extensively updated and featuring a new editorial team, the 6th Edition of Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate, by Drs. Jay P. Goldsmith, Edward Karotkin, Gautham Suresh, and Martin Keszler, continues to be a must-have reference for the entire NICU. Still the only fully comprehensive guide in this fast-changing area, it provides expert guidance on contemporary management of neonatal respiratory diseases, with an emphasis on evidence-based pharmacologic and technologic advances to improve outcomes and quality of life in newborns. A new full-color design and chapter layout combine for quick and easy reference.
- Covers everything you need to know about respiratory management in neonates: general principles and concepts; assessment, diagnosis and monitoring methods; therapeutic respiratory interventions; adjunctive interventions; and special situations and outcomes.
- Covers basic concepts of pulmonary pathophysiology and gives practical guidance on providing neonatal respiratory support with a variety of techniques, so you can learn both basic and advanced methods in one volume.
- Offers more than 30 appendices that help you quickly find normal values, assessment charts, ICU flow charts, procedure steps and other useful, printable forms.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Reflects the rapid evolution of approaches to respiratory care, including the shift to non-invasive support, as well as changes in oxygenation targets, high-flow nasal therapy, volume ventilation, and sophisticated microprocessor-controlled ventilators.
- Completely new information on many previously covered topics, including ethical and legal issuesrelated to neonatal mechanical ventilation.
- Features ۱۱ entirely new chapters, including Radiography, Lung Ultrasound and Other Imaging Modalities; Non-invasive Monitoring of Gas Exchange; Airway Evaluation: Bronchoscopy, Laryngoscopy, Tracheal Aspirates; Special Ventilation Techniques; Cardiovascular Therapy and PPHN; and Quality Improvement in Respiratory Care .
- Includes new opening summaries that highlight key information in each chapter.
- Hardcover: ۶۴۰ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (October 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۳۹۰۰۶۴
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۳۹۰۰۶۴
تخفیف %27 تخفیف
Neuropathology: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology | 3rd edition۸,۸۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۹,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %30 تخفیف
Diagnostic Pathology: Nonneoplastic Pediatrics 2nd Edition۱۷,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۸,۷۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %28 تخفیف
Physical Examination and Health Assessment 9th Edition۱۴,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۶,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %30 تخفیف
The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body 5th Edition۱۳,۳۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۴,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال