Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery – 2020 – پیش فروش
100 در انبار (فعال برای پیش سفارش)
Cummings Otolaryngology : Head and Neck Surgery – 2020 – پیش فروش
پیش فروش ویژه کتاب اتولارینگولوژی کامینگز ویرایش ۲۰۲۰ – ادیشن ۷ – ۴ جلدی
بهترین کیفیت و قیمت
Cummings Otolaryngology – پیش فروش – ۲۰۲۰
تحویل اواخر اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۹
- Hardcover: ۳۵۰۴ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (May 15, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۶۱۱۷۹۶
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸۰۳۲۳۶۱۱۷۹۴
۲۰۱۵ BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Surgical Specialties Category! Now in its 6th edition, Cummings Otolaryngology remains the world’s most detailed and trusted source for superb guidance on all facets of head and neck surgery. Completely updated with the latest minimally invasive procedures, new clinical photographs, line drawings, and new surgical videos, this latest edition equips you to implement all the newest discoveries, techniques, and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes. Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field!
- Overcome virtually any clinical challenge with detailed, expert coverage of every area of head and neck surgery, authored by hundreds of leading luminaries in the field.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity through a heavily illustrated, full-color format which includes approximately 3,200 images and over 40 high quality procedural videos.
- Get truly diverse perspectives and worldwide best practices from a multi-disciplinary team of contributors and editors comprised of the world’s leading experts
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information. All chapters have been meticulously updated; several extensively revised with new images, references, and content.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on minimally-invasive surgical approaches to the entire skull base, vestibular implants and vestibular management involving intratympanic and physical therapy-based approaches, radiosurgical treatment of posterior fossa and skull base neoplasms, and intraoperative monitoring of cranial nerve and CNS function..