Kidney Transplantation – Principles and Practice
1000 در انبار
Kidney Transplantation – Principles and Practice: (Morris,Kidney Transplantation) ۷th Edition
by Stuart J. Knechtle MD FACS (Author), Peter J Morris MD PhD FRS FRCS (Author)
With meticulous updates throughout, Kidney Transplantation remains your definitive medical resource for state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of renal transplantation. A multidisciplinary approach from internationally renowned nephrologists from around the world offers practice-applicable guidance for all members of the transplant team. With coverage encompassing applied science, surgical techniques, immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, both in adults and children, you’ll have the balanced information you need to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Visualize key concepts and discern nuances of renal transplantation techniques through more than 335 superb illustrations.
- Access the fully searchable text online anywhere, anytime with Expert Consult online access.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with state-of-the-art coverage of all areas of kidney transplantation such as preservation of kidneys; mechanisms of rejection and the induction of tolerance; techniques of laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy; and immunosuppression.
- Stay current with new chapters on Belatacept; kidney paired donation programs for living donors; and evidence in transplantation, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
- Hone your knowledge and clinical skills with new video clips at Expert Consult that demonstrate the formation of an immune synapse, 3-D rotational images of immune synapses, an NK cell killing its target, peritoneal dialysis-catheter insertion techniques, brain death examination, and more.