رحلی | چاپ رنگی - کاغذ تحریر
Rich’s Vascular Trauma | 4th Edition – 2021
کتاب ترومای قلبی ریچ – ۲۰۲۱ | چاپ رنگی – کاغذ تحریر
For more than 40 years, Rich’s Vascular Trauma has been surgeons’ #۱ reference for the diagnosis and treatment of vascular injury in both civilian and military settings across the globe. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS),the fully updated 4th Edition reflects recent changes in vascular injury patterns, wounds, and trauma care, drawing from current research and a wide variety of peer-reviewed publications to keep you up to date with the latest evidence-based management strategies and techniques. Written and edited by vascular surgeons who are also trauma specialists―civilian and military experts who have proficiency in both open-surgical and endovascular techniques―this must-have reference offers a global perspective on every aspect of the broad spectrum of vascular trauma.
- Covers all vascular surgery procedures required to stop hemorrhage and restore perfusion in vessels in the limbs, junctional areas, torso and neck, including damage control techniques such as shunting, and endovascular techniques such as REBOA and stenting.
- Addresses pre-hospital, emergency department, surgical, and endovascular stages of treatment in developed, austere and deployed settings, including a rich section on vascular trauma in multiple international settings that provides important context for the global surgical community.
- Includes nine new chapters covering prehospital management, endovascular suites, stent-grafts, selective aortic arch perfusion, extracorporeal systems and gathering evidence in vascular trauma, and more.
- Presents surgical techniques in step-by-step, highly illustrated detail, as well as high level, strategic decision-making such as the logistics of setting up an endovascular trauma service.
- Includes a new, rapidly digestible “Tips and Tricks” section summarizing how to execute essential vascular maneuvers and management steps to ensure that patients get the best outcomes.
- Emphasizes the current management of civilian vascular injuries while drawing upon the best available evidence, experience, and lessons learned from Afghanistan, Iraq, and the “urban battlefield.
Product details | Rich’s Vascular Trauma 2021
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (October 7, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : ۴۳۲ pages
- ISBN-10 : ۰۳۲۳۶۹۷۶۶۶
- ISBN-13 : ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۶۹۷۶۶۸
- Item Weight : ۱.۷۴ pounds
- Dimensions : ۸.۵ x 10.88 inches
تخفیف %25 تخفیف
Krause and Mahan’s Food and the Nutrition Care Process 16th Edition | کتاب تغذیه کراوس ۲۰۲۳۱۲,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۱۳,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %23 تخفیف
Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment | 2023۳,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۳,۱۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %24 تخفیف
Diagnosis and Treatment of Rare Gynecologic Cancers۴,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۷۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %24 تخفیف
Sims’ Symptoms in the Mind: Textbook of Descriptive Psychopathology | 2022۴,۲۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۴۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال