Fanaroff and Martin’s Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine – 2012
تنوع و کیفیت بالا
پشتیبانی و پاسخگویی
Tackle your toughest challenges and improve the quality of life and long-term outcomes of your patients with authoritative guidance from Fanaroff and Martin’s Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Drs. Richard J. Martin, Avroy A. Fanaroff, and Michele C. Walsh and a contributing team of leading experts in the field deliver a multi-disciplinary approach to the management and evidence-based treatment of problems in the mother, fetus and neonate. New chapters, expanded and updated coverage, increased worldwide perspectives, and many new contributors keep you current on the late preterm infant, the fetal origins of adult disease, neonatal anemia, genetic disorders, and more.
“From neonatology point of view this book holds the position not only of procedural handbook but time-tested evidence based reference for the management of neonatal and perinatal problems. The publishers have done a great service by making the book accessible through web-based Student Consult and Expert Consult and to Inkling.com.” Reviewed by: BACCH Newsletter Date: March 2015
“This is a fantastic book. It is a ‘tour de force’ exploration of fetal, perinatal and neonatal care, with a long list of contributors at the cutting edge of neonatology from across the USA and around the world”. Reviewed by: Dr Lawrence Miall, Consultant in Neonatal Medicine, Leeds Centre for Newborn Care, Leeds Children’s Hospital Date: July 2015
- Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field!
- See nuance and detail in full-color illustrations that depict disorders in the clinical setting and explain complex information.
- Obtain more global perspectives and best practices with contributions from international leaders in the field of neonatal-perinatal medicine.
- Get comprehensive guidance on treating patients through a dual focus on neonatology and perinatology. Spot genetic problems early and advise parents of concerns, with a completely new section on this topic.
- Make informed clinical choices for each patient, from diagnosis and treatment selection through post-treatment strategies and management of complications, with new evidence-based criteriathroughout.
- Stay at the forefront of your field thanks to new and completely revised chapters covering topics such as: Principles and Practice l Immune and Non-immune Hydrops Fetalis l Amniotic Fluid Volume l Enhancing Safe Prescribing in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit l Role of Imaging in Neurodevelopmental Outcomes of High-Risk Neonates l Patent Ductus Arteriosus l Gastroesophageal Reflux and Gastroesophageal Reflux Diseases in the Neonate.
- Find and grasp the information you need easily and rapidly with indexing in both volumes that provides quick access to specific guidance.
Advance clinically with advice based on the best-available evidence covering the wide spectrum of both perinatology and neonatology
تخفیف %21 تخفیف
Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Patient Care, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control۵,۹۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۶,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %25 تخفیف
Aids to the Examination of the Peripheral Nervous System۱,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۱,۷۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %14 تخفیف
Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination | 2022۶,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۶,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %28 تخفیف
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN | 8th edition | 2022۶,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۶,۷۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %24 تخفیف
Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination | 2020۵,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۵,۳۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %5 تخفیف
Sonography Scanning : Principles and Protocols 2021۷,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۷,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %18 تخفیف
Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials 13th Edition | مواد دندانی فیلیپس ۲۰۲۲۳,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۳,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %14 تخفیف
Mathematics for the Clinical Laboratory 4th Edition | 2021۴,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال