Pocket Medicine : The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Pocket Medicine – 2017
1 در انبار
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal
- Series: Pocket Notebook Series
- Loose Leaf: ۲۸۰ pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth, North American edition (December 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۹۷۸۱۴۹۶۳۴۹۴۸۴
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۱۴۹۶۳۴۹۴۸۴
Quick access to key clinical information and solutions to common problems in internal medicine – as close as your pocket! Pocket Medicine, Sixth Edition , is your go-to resource for fast answers to diagnostic questions you’ll face on rounds and exams. Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this portable, best-selling reference tackles the diagnosis and treatment of the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology. Bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms focus on the information you need in order to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan.
- Completely updated throughout to keep you current with what’s new in internal medicine.
- ۶-ring looseleaf binder accommodates notes and is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- ۱۶-page color insert displays classic normal and abnormal radiographs, CT scans, echocardiograms, peripheral blood smears, and urinalyses commonly seen in the practice of internal medicine.
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design help you find information quickly.
- References to landmark papers help you answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds.
- Surgical, OB-GYN, and ophthalmic consult section guides you to ask the right questions and get the best care for your patients.
- Ideal for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.