Rosen’s Emergency Medicine 2018 – 3 vol Set
فروش ویژه نشر اشراقیه
اورژانس روزن ۲۰۱۸
Since its revolutionary first edition in 1983, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine set the standard for reliable, accessible, and comprehensive information to guide the clinical practice of emergency medicine. Generations of emergency medicine residents and practitioners have relied on Rosen’s as the source for current information across the spectrum of emergency medicine practice.. The 9th Edition continues this tradition of excellence, offering the unparalleled clarity and authority you’ve come to expect from the award-winning leader in the field. Throughout the text, content is now more concise, clinically relevant, and accessible than ever before – meeting the needs of today’s increasingly busy emergency medicine practitioner.
- Delivers clear, precise information, focused writing and references; relevant, concise information; and generous use of illustrations provide definitive guidance for every emergency situation.
- Offers the most immediately relevant content of any emergency medicine reference, providing diagnostic and treatment recommendations with clear indications and preferred actions.
- Presents the expertise and knowledge of a new generation of editors, who bring fresh insights and new perspectives to the table.
- Online content includes ۱,۲۰۰ questions and answers, as well as select video clips showing how to best perform key procedures.
- Includes more than 550 new figures, including new anatomy drawings, new graphs and algorithms, and new photos.
- Provides diligently updated content throughout, based on only the most recent and relevant medical literature.
- Provides improved organization in sections to enhance navigation and six new chapters: Airway Management for the Pediatric Patient; Procedural Sedation and Analgesia for the Pediatric Patient; Drug Therapy for the Pediatric Patient; Co-Morbid Medical Emergencies During Pregnancy; Drug Therapy in the Geriatric Patient; and Global and Humanitarian Emergency Medicine.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experienceallows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Rosens Emergency Medicine Concepts and Clinical Practice
- Hardcover: ۲۶۸۸ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9 edition (June 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۳۵۴۷۹۳
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۳۵۴۷۹۰
تخفیف %27 تخفیف
Neuropathology: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology | 3rd edition۸,۸۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۹,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %30 تخفیف
Diagnostic Pathology: Nonneoplastic Pediatrics 2nd Edition۱۷,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۸,۷۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %28 تخفیف
Physical Examination and Health Assessment 9th Edition۱۴,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۶,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %30 تخفیف
The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body 5th Edition۱۳,۳۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۴,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال