Joe Muscolino’s The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body, 4th Edition is an atlas of the muscles of the human body. This approachable, yet detailed, musculoskeletal anatomy manual provides both beginner and advanced students with a thorough understanding of skeletal muscles in a compartmentalized, customizable layout. Each muscle spread shows the individual muscle drawn over a photo of the human body, with an arrow to indicate the line of pull of the muscle, and explains: the muscle name, the origin of that name, Greek and Latin derivations, pronunciation, attachments, actions, eccentric contraction function, isometric contraction function, innervation to two levels of detail with predominant levels in bold, and arterial supply to two levels of detail. This new edition also features robust Evolve resources, an updated art program, and new chapter review and critical thinking questions that encourage you to apply what you have learned to prepare for practice.
- UNIQUE! Electronic Muscle and Bone Review Program features a base photograph with a skeleton drawn in and a list of every muscle for each major region of the body so students can choose any combination of muscles and place them onto the illustration — allowing them to see not only the muscle attachments, but also the relationship among the muscles of the region.
- Complete muscle coverage in an easy-to-understand layout makes this text appropriate for novices to anatomy, as well as intermediate and advanced students.
- Content organized by body region and includes information on how muscles in that region function together and large drawings of the muscles of that region so you can go directly to the topic you are studying.
- Covers the methodology for each muscle with information for learning muscle actions to explain the reasoning behind each action — and encourage you to learn and not just memorize.
- A four-color, student-friendly design with sections clearly boxed throughout and checkboxes that help you keep track of what you need to learn and what you have mastered.
- Customizable format, with checkboxes and numbered lists in each muscle layout, presents basic muscle information for the beginning student in bold type and more advanced information in regular type.
- Palpation boxes include bulleted steps instructing how to palpate each muscle so you can apply this assessment skill in practice.
- Evolve website for instructors includes TEACH Resources, a Test Bank, and an image collection so instructors can easily access all of the materials they need to teach their course in one place — and track through the course management system provided via Evolve.
- Evolve website for students includes access to audio of the author reading aloud muscle names, attachments, and actions for the muscles covered in the book, labeling exercises, and more to enrich your learning experience.
UNIQUE! Overlay art, consisting of over 380 full-color anatomical illustrations of muscles, bones, and ligaments drawn over photographs, helps identify the positions of muscles and bones in the human body.
تخفیف %21 تخفیف
Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby’s Essentials for Nursing Assistants۴,۳۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %11 تخفیف
Case-Smith’s Occupational Therapy for Children and Adolescents | 8th edition۸,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۸,۶۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %14 تخفیف
Ruppel’s Manual of Pulmonary Function Testing 12th Edition۴,۷۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۸۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %20 تخفیف
Assistive Technologies: Principles and Practice | 5th Edition۴,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %25 تخفیف
Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease 7th Edition | 2022۱۳,۸۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۱۴,۹۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %21 تخفیف
۲۰۲۱ – Radiologic Science for Technologists : Physics, Biology, and Protection | Bushong۶,۷۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۷,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %15 تخفیف
Public Health Nursing 10th Edition | بهداشت جامعه لنکستر ۲۰۲۰۹,۳۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۹,۶۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %19 تخفیف
Mosby’s Dental Dictionary 4th Edition | فرهنگ دندانپزشکی موزبی ۲۰۱۹۳,۴۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۳,۷۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال