۲۰۱۹ – Devita Cancer Principles and Practice of Oncology
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer
- Hardcover: ۲۴۳۲ pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eleventh edition (December 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۱۴۹۶۳۹۴۶۳۱
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۱۴۹۶۳۹۴۶۳۷
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now updated online for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition keeps you up to date in this fast-changing field. Every quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including new drugs, clinical trials, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.