۲۰۱۹ Histology : A Text and Atlas – With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
نویسنده: Michael H. Ross -- Wojciech Pawlina
سال نشر: 2019
تعداد صفحه: 928
نوبت چاپ: هشتم
1000 در انبار
سفارش تلفنی: ۹۷ - ۶۶۹۶۳۵۹۶ - ۰۹۲۱۳۹۸۹۵۴۶
Book : Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
Updated content throughout the text reflects the latest advances in cellular and molecular biology, accompanied by large, high-resolution illustrations and full-color photomicrographs that clarify microanatomy in vibrant detail. Ideal for integrated curriculums as well as standalone histology courses, this proven approach is accompanied by popular pedagogical features that distill complex information and help students save time.
- “Two-in-one” approach supplements clearly written chapters with dynamic atlas illustrations to enhance understanding at the point of learning.
- Updated content equips students with the most current, clinically relevant understanding of cellular and molecular biology.
- ۴۳۵ high-resolution, full-color digital photomicrographs across more than 100 atlas plates clarify key structures.
- Updated full-color illustrations and clinical images refine students’ understanding of microanatomy and cell and molecular biology in rich detail.
- Updated Histology “۱۰۱” Notebook reviews summarize chapter content in a concise, notebook-style format preferred by students.
- Color-coded text highlights key terms and clinical information for fast, efficient reference.
- Boxed “Folders” familiarize students with conditions they may encounter on rotations during clerkship.
- Tables and bulleted text give quick access to staining techniques and other essential chapter details.
- Online USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions and clinical vignettes help students assess their understanding and prepare for board exams.