Animal Models for Development of Cancer Immunotherapy ۱st Edition
کتاب افست زبان اصلی مدل های حیوانی برای توسعه ایمونوتراپی سرطان: چاپ رنگی | کاغذ تحریر
Animal Models for the Development of Cancer Immunotherapy
Provides readers with a clear understanding of the value and challenges of using common and emerging preclinical models in cancer immunotherapy research and development.
Animal models are essential tools for studying a range of issues in preclinical and clinical research on therapies targeting cancerous tumors. As clinical trials of advances in cancer immunotherapy are predicted to outpace preclinical research in the near future, there remains an urgent need to develop better animal models for preclinical evaluation of novel modulators. Animal Models for the Development of Cancer Immunotherapy provides a detailed overview of different preclinical model systems for development of novel cancer immunotherapies while highlighting how key aspects of individual models translate into clinical findings.
Covering the introduction, development, and therapeutic applications of animal models for cancer immunotherapy, this comprehensive volume helps pharmacologists identify suitable animal models, design pharmacological or translational studies, and advance their mechanistic understanding of therapeutic agents, and increase the possibility of success for novel immunotherapies in clinical settings. Chapters written by prominent leaders in the field address specific models that evaluate immuno-oncology drugs are supported by in-depth case studies and extensive references throughout.
- Emphasizes the importance of modeling tumor metastasis in preclinical models for efficient translation of findings into the clinic
- Explores recently discovered mechanisms of resistance and their preclinical modeling
- Highlights the unique characteristics and features of autologous and allogeneic approaches for humanization of mouse models
- Reviews development of bone marrow-liver-thymus (BLT) immune humanized mice and emerging alternative models such as genetically engineered mouse models (GEMM)
- Discusses alternative animal models for cancer research such as severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) pigs
Animal Models for the Development of Cancer Immunotherapy is an essential resource for scientists and researchers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, medicinal chemists and biochemists, cell and molecular biologists, pharmacologists, immunologists, and clinicians.
Animal Models for Development of Cancer Immunotherapy
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (August 23, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : ۳۲۰ pages
- ISBN-10 : ۱۱۱۹۵۳۵۲۸X
- ISBN-13 : ۹۷۸-۱۱۱۹۵۳۵۲۸۷
- Item Weight : ۱ pounds
- Dimensions : ۰.۳۹ x 0.39 x 0.39 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #۸۷۶,۰۱۸ in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #۲۲۶ in Immunology (Books)
- #۴۶۶ in Biochemistry (Books)
- #۵۹۴ in Oncology (Books)
تخفیف %25 تخفیف
Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review Toolkit۱۰,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۱,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %31 تخفیف
Counseling About Cancer: Strategies for Genetic Counseling۸,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۹,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال