Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery – 2019
Highly visual and packed with useful, practical information, Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery, 2nd Edition, provides real-world instruction on the evaluation, diagnostic imaging, and medical and endovascular surgical management of acute and chronic venous diseases. Dr. Jose Almeida, pioneering expert in the field and host of the annual International Vein Congress, along with other highly regarded practitioners, offers an authoritative understanding of what causes increased venous pressure and solutions for reducing venous hypertension. Detailed, full-color intraoperative illustrations capture key teaching moments, helping you better understand the nuances of surgery and improve your ability to perform cutting-edge procedures.
- Uses full-color line art to depict key anatomic features and anatomic approaches to venous surgeries, providing you with an overview of the relevant clinical anatomy for each procedure.
- Shows the correlation between radiologic appearance (ultrasound, CT, MRI) and anatomic and surgical views.
- Accompanies each surgical procedure with concise, descriptive text, giving you a step-by-step “walk through” of each technique. High-quality intraoperative videos demonstrate key stages of intraoperative technique.
- Ideal for all practitioners who treat patients with venous disorders, including vascular and general surgeons as well as interventional radiologists.
- Reflects the many developments that have taken place in the treatment of the deep venous system, especially the use of new anticoagulants and techniques to treat the sequelae of acute and chronic venous thromboembolic disease.
- Includes five brand-new chapters covering venous hemodynamics; new concepts in the management of pulmonary embolus; endothermal heat induced thrombosis; deep venous incompetence and valve repair; and nutcracker syndrome.
- Features significant updates throughout, including new devices in the management of thromboembolic disease; aggressive techniques for recanalizing iliofemoral venous occlusions, new nomenclature and endovascular approach to the treatment of pelvic venous disorders, new non-thermal devices for saphenous vein ablation, new stents for treatment of iliac vein obstruction and new devices for clot management, and endovascular and open repair of deep vein obstruction and reflux.
- Hardcover: ۷۶۸ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (October 12, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۵۱۱۳۹۲
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۵۱۱۳۹۱
تخفیف %25 تخفیف
Krause and Mahan’s Food and the Nutrition Care Process 16th Edition | کتاب تغذیه کراوس ۲۰۲۳۱۲,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۱۳,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %23 تخفیف
Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment | 2023۳,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۳,۱۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %24 تخفیف
Diagnosis and Treatment of Rare Gynecologic Cancers۴,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۷۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %24 تخفیف
Sims’ Symptoms in the Mind: Textbook of Descriptive Psychopathology | 2022۴,۲۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۴۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال