Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice – نورولوژی بردلی
50 در انبار
Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice
Comprehensive, easy to read, and clinically relevant, Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice provides the most up-to-date information presented by a veritable “Who’s Who” of clinical neuroscience. Its unique organization allows users to access content both by presenting symptom/sign and by specific disease entities―mirroring the way neurologists practice. A practical, straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this an ideal, dynamic resource for both practicing neurologists and trainees.
- Authoritative, up-to-date guidance from Drs. Daroff, Jankovic, Mazziotta, and Pomeroy along with more than 150 expert contributors equips you to effectively diagnose and manage the full range of neurological disorders.
- True-to-life view of how neurological disorders manifest through detailed videos covering EEG and seizures, deep brain stimulation for PD and tremor, sleep disorders, movement disorders, ocular oscillations, EMG evaluation, cranial neuropathies, disorders of upper and lower motor neurons, as well as other neurologic signs.
- Easy searches through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases mirrors the way you practice.
- The latest advances in clinical neurogenetics, brain perfusion techniques for cerebrovascular disease, the relationship between neurotrauma and neurodegenerative disease, management strategies for levodopa-related complications in movement disorders, progressive neuropsychiatric disorders arising from autoimmune encephalitis, and more keep you at the forefront of your field.
Product details – خرید کتاب نورولوژی بردلی
- Series: Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice
- Hardcover: ۲۳۴۸ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (December 7, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۲۸۷۸۳۲
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۲۸۷۸۳۸
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #۱۸۰,۶۷۵ in Books (See Top 100 in Books)