DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics: Including Perinatology & Contraception
By : D. C. Dutta , Hiralal Konar
• Provide cutting-edge information to enable the candidates to qualify the examinations in India; and, their equivalents, internationally.
• Thoroughly revised and updated.
• Chapter 42 amounts to a ‘mini textbook-cum-color atlas’ in obstetrics which includes
• ۵۵ high-quality photographs of instruments, specimens, sonograms
• MR images and drugs, is of immense value, specifically for the practical part of the examinations.
• List of most frequently used abbreviations have been provided for easy reference.
• Inclusion of summary tables, algorithms, boxes, flowcharts and key points in each chapter is an attraction for quick revision in examinations.
•Contemporaneous guidelines from different professional and academic organizations suggest RCOG, ACOG, WHO… and many more.
• Includes management options based on experience, have been mentioned in the text to face difficult situations where no evidence exits.