Epidemiology Gordis 2013
997 در انبار
- Series: Gordis, Epidemiology
- Paperback: ۴۱۶ pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (December 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۱۴۵۵۷۳۷۳۳X
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۱۴۵۵۷۳۷۳۳۸
Epidemiology, by award-winning educator and epidemiologist Leon Gordis, is a best-selling introduction to this complex science. Dr. Gordis leverages his vast experience teaching this subject in the classroom to introduce the basic principles and concepts of epidemiology in a clear, uniquely memorable way. He guides you from an explanation of the epidemiologic approach to disease and intervention, through the use of epidemiologic principles to identify the causes of disease, to a discussion of how epidemiology should be used to improve evaluation and public policy. It’s your best choice for an accessible yet rich understanding of epidemiology!
“Overall, I think it is an excellent book for medical students and occupational medicine trainees and a useful revision and reference text for consultant occupational physicians one of the most clearly laid out and readable general epidemiology texts that I have ever seen”. Reviewed by: Occupational Medicine Date: July 2015
- Gain a solid foundation of basic epidemiologic principles as well as practical applications in public health and clinical practice.
- Visualize concepts vividly through abundant full-color figures, graphs, and charts.
- Check your understanding of essential information with 320 multiple-choice epidemiology self-assessment questions (120 inside the book plus 200 more online).
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult, including over 200 additional multiple-choice epidemiology self-assessment questions not found in the book, with answers to all questions as well as full rationales explaining why every answer is correct or incorrect.
- Master the latest nuances in epidemiology thanks to a wealth of new and updated illustrations, examples, and epidemiologic data.