The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations Complete Package (Netter Green Book Collection)
About the Author
Frank H. Netter was born in New York City in 1906. He studied art at the Art Students League and the National Academy of Design before entering medical school at New York University, where he received his Doctor of Medicine degree in 1931. During his student years, Dr. Netter’s notebook sketches attracted the attention of the medical faculty and other physicians, allowing him to augment his income by illustrating articles and textbooks. He continued illustrating as a sideline after establishing a surgical practice in 1933, but he ultimately opted to give up his practice in favor of a full-time commitment to art. After service in the United States Army during World War II, Dr. Netter began his long collaboration with the CIBA Pharmaceutical Company (now Novartis Pharmaceuticals). This 45-year partnership resulted in the production of the extraordinary collection of medical art so familiar to physicians and other medical professionals worldwide. Icon Learning Systems acquired the Netter Collection in July 2000 and continued to update Dr. Netter’s original paintings and to add newly commissioned paintings by artists trained in the style of Dr. Netter. In 2005, Elsevier Inc. purchased the Netter Collection and all publications from Icon Learning Systems. There are now over 50 publications featuring the art of Dr. Netter available through Elsevier Inc.
Frank H. Netter, MD, physician and artist, died in 1991.
The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations, Dr. Frank H. Netter’s decades of work devoted to depicting each of the major body systems, has been updated and brought into modern context. The second edition of the legendary “green books” offers Netter’s timeless work, now arranged and enhanced by modern text and radiologic imaging contributed by field-leading doctors and teachers from world-renowned medical institutions, and supplemented with new illustrations created by master artist-physician, Carlos Machado, and other top medical illustrators working in the Netter tradition.
The Complete Package includes all 9 volumes (14 books):
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Digestive System
- The Endocrine System
- The Integumentary System
- The Musculoskeletal System
- The Nervous System
- The Reproductive System
- The Respiratory System
- The Urinary System
- Gain a quick understanding of complex topics―each addressed on 1-2 pages– from a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Clearly see the connection between basic and clinical sciences with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Apply a visual approach–with the classic Netter art, updated illustrations, and modern imaging–to normal and abnormal body function and the clinical presentation of the patient.
- Tap into the perspectives of renowned editors and contributors that reflect the current global consensus.
تخفیف %16 تخفیف
The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations Complete Package | Green BOOK۲۶,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۲۸,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال