Imaging Skeletal Trauma – 2015
50 در انبار
Last published over a decade ago, this classic radiology text has been exhaustively updated by leading experts to provide the latest techniques and advances available in radiology today. Exceptional in scope and lavishly illustrated throughout, Imaging of Skeletal Trauma continues to offer a comprehensive view of diagnostic imaging in the evaluation of skeletal trauma.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Master imaging techniques for the patient with multiple injuries, and understand the epidemiology and classification of various fractures, including chondral, osteochondral, stress, and pathologic.
- Explore the effects of various traumatic childhood injuries on the growing skeleton.
- Address the diagnostic pitfalls for a complete range of common, rare, and acute injuries.
- Access up-to-date information on the role of helical CT and MR imaging in the evaluation of acute skeletal trauma.
- View nearly 3,000 radiographs, CTs, and MR images, along with a wealth of line drawings that richly depict the principal features of all common fractures and dislocations.
- Access the most important, need-to-know information regarding all aspects of imaging skeletal trauma with this edition.
- Quickly reference critical material with an organization based on anatomical region.
- Efficiently read and understand images while in an emergency setting with an expanded presentation of CT and MRI.
- Take advantage of global expertise from brand-new contributing authors, including diagnostic radiologist Dr. O. Clark West.
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (1707)
- Print Length: ۲۳۵ pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: ۱۴۳۷۷۲۷۷۹۴
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (October 27, 2014)