– Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery
1000 در انبار
Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery
Robert M. Bojar, MD, Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery, St Vincent Hospital, Worcester, MA, USA
The fifth edition of this global bestseller is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use reference available on the perioperative care of the adult cardiac surgery patient.
Completely rewritten to incorporate all the latest concepts in care and updated to reflect current practice and guidelines, this classic text retains the pragmatic features that have made it the “gold standard” reference that clinicians have relied upon for over 20 years.
- Full coverage of cardiac surgical diseases, including pathophysiology and indications for surgery, illustrations of the most common operative procedures, and figures demonstrating the diagnostic techniques used in the evaluation of cardiac disease
- Easy access to information using an outline format with markers on the free edges to identify chapters, synopsis pages at the beginning of each chapter, and a comprehensive index to locate a discussion of virtually any topic
- Emphasis on use of evidence-based medicine and common sense in patient management, providing the principles behind the recommendations for care, drawing upon the author’s vast experience in cardiac surgical management working with cardiothoracic surgical residents and physician assistants
- Updated references for all topics from the vast surgical literature
- ۱۸ appendices, providing rapid access to order sheets, protocols, commonly used drug doses and other key information
Written for cardiothoracic surgeons and residents, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and critical care nurses, the fifth edition of Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery is a must-have resource for those involved in managing both routine and complex cardiac surgery patients.
PRAISE FOR PREVIOUS EDITIONS
“It remains a classic… should be available in your intensive care unit.”
From a review of the 4th edition in Annals of Thoracic Surgery
“A complete manual for students and practitioners involved in the care of cardiac surgery patients … a complete presentation of cardiac surgery … caregivers at all levels are likely to benefit by keeping this manual readily available.”
From a review of the 3rd edition in The Journal of the American College of Surgeons
“A God-send for nurses, physician assistants, and cardiac surgeons on the firing line.”
From a review of the 2nd edition in Critical Care Medicine