Medical Microbiology Murray 2016
1 در انبار
Turn to Medical Microbiology, 8th Edition for a thorough, clinically relevant understanding of microbes and their diseases. This succinct, easy-to-use text presents the fundamentals of microbiology and immunology in a clearly written, engaging manner―effectively preparing you for your courses, exams, and beyond.
- Coverage of basic principles, immunology, laboratory diagnosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology help you master the essentials.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter correlate basic science with clinical practice to help you understand the clinical relevance of the organisms examined.
- Clinical cases illustrate the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases, reinforcing a clinical approach to learning.
- Full-color clinical photographs, images, and illustrations help you visualize the clinical presentations of infections.
- Summary tables and text boxes emphasizing essential concepts and learning issues optimize exam review.
- Additional images, 200 self-assessment questions, NEW animations, and more.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, videos, images, and references from the book.
- Thoroughly updated chapters include the latest information on the human microbiome and probiotics/prebiotics; including a new chapter on Human Microbiome In Health and Disease.
- NEW chapter summaries introduce each microbe chapter, including trigger words and links to the relevant chapter text (on e-book version on Student Consult), providing a concise introduction or convenient review for each topic.
- Online access to the complete text, additional images, 200 self-assessment questions, NEW animations, and more is available through Student Consult.