Netter’s gastroenterology -2019
49 در انبار
Netter’s Gastroenterology – Netter Clinical Science
About the Author
Dr. Floch is a Clinical Professor of Medicine at Yale University where he recently formed the Fellow’s Clinic in the Digestive Disease Section supervising all gastrointestinal trainees in consultation on problem cases. He is a Master of the American College of Gastroenterology (MACG) and an American Gastroenterology Association Fellow (AGAF) as well as a Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP). He formerly was Chairman of Medicine at Norwalk Hospital and the Founding Chief of Gastroenterology and Nutrition in Norwalk. He is Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology and has written five books including the 2nd edition of the textbook “Netter’s Gastroenterology.
Dr. Floch is renowned for his work in gastric and intestinal diseases and probiotics. He lectures nationally and internationally, haven given Grand Rounds at Harvard, Brown, UMass, and UConn among others. He is a consultant to Pfizer, Proctor & Gamble, Dannon, Shire and Biocodex.
His research has been extensive in gastroenterology having had grants from the Armed Forces and National Institute of Health.
Dr. Floch has a FWCI of 1.18 and has the majority (76%) of his content published in gastroenterology journals. 8.7% of his work appears in the top 10% most cited journals worldwide.
Dr. Floch has experience with national, international, institutional and single authorship.
Perfect for residents, generalists, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of gastroenterology, Netter’s Gastroenterology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a physician who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. Up-to-date coverage of the full range of digestive diseases―including gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition― keeps you current with the latest information in the field.
- Offers a quick and memorable summary of nearly 200 of the most commonly encountered clinical conditions, from classic to contemporary. Concise text is presented in a templated format for fast, easy access to information.
- Features over 300 Netter and Netter-style images that highlight key aspects of patient presentation, pathophysiology, and relevant anatomy to provide a rich visual understanding of the most important concepts.
- Includes access to ۲۵ printable patient education brochures in the enhanced eBook version.
- Provides complete guidance on all major GI diseases and conditions through sections on normal structure and function, the clinical picture, diagnosis, treatment and management, course and progress, and prevention and control.
- Offers dependable clinical advice from Drs. Martin H. Floch, Neil R. Floch, Joseph K. Lim, C. S. Pitchumoni, Raul J. Rosenthal, and James S. Scolapio, as well as many world-renowned chapter contributors.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.