Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations
1000 در انبار
Diagnose oral diseases quickly and accurately! Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 7th Edition presents diseases and conditions by appearance and presentation, so that you can easily identify and plan treatment for common oral and paraoral problems. An atlas-style overview of pathologic conditions opens the book, and then each chapter describes pathologies in detail ― depicting each with full-color clinical photos and photomicrographs. In addition to covering the latest advances in oral pathology, this edition includes new radiographic images demonstrating advanced imaging techniques. Expert educators Joseph Regezi, James Sciubba, and Richard Jordan provide a quick reference that’s ideal for the lab, NBDE review, or chairside use!
- Organization of oral and maxillofacial diseases by clinical appearance ― such as red-blue lesions or pigmented lesions ― matches what you would expect to see upon a patient’s presentation, and provides a practical tool for developing differential diagnoses and planning treatment.
- Nearly 1,000 full-color clinical photographs, photomicrographs, radiographs, and drawings help you learn to identify lesions and disease states.
- An atlas-style Clinical Overview section makes it easy to find key information, with one page showing clinical photos of common conditions and the facing page listing symptoms, causes, and significance.
- Nearly 200 summary boxes and tables offer clear, at-a-glance information on the clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment for many conditions.
- Correlation of histopathology with clinical features of oral diseases assists the clinician in recognizing specific conditions and developing differential diagnoses and rational treatment approaches.
- Student resources on an Evolve companion website include 30 case studies, interactive lecture modules, and a 150-question practice exam to prepare you for the NBDE and for clinical practice.
UPDATED content reflects current information and the latest advances in oral and maxillofacial pathology.