رحلی | 3 جلدی
Orthognathic Surgery | Principles and Practice ۲nd Edition
Find the latest thinking on the evaluation and treatment of dentofacial deformities! Principles and Practice of Orthognathic Surgery, ۲nd Edition covers the concepts and skills required to diagnose and correct dentofacial deformities. Featuring thousands of images, this guide addresses planning, surgical techniques, surgical complications, classic growth patterns, and presentations of dentofacial deformity including common malformations, cleft jaw, and post-traumatic deformities, as well as aesthetic considerations. Case studies and step-by-step videos help you apply concepts and achieve real-life solutions. Written by Jeffrey C. Posnick, a noted expert in facial plastic surgery, this valuable reference will take your orthognathic skills to the next level. An enhanced eBook version included with every new print purchase provides access to a complete, fully searchable version of the text, along with videos of procedures, and much more ― available on a variety of devices.
- More than 8,000 photos and illustrations boost your understanding of key points and surgical techniques.
- Logically organized material aids your thinking prior to developing treatment plans and executing surgery.
- Current surgical protocols for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and Orthodontics put you at the forefront of the orthognathic surgery field.
- NEW! In-depth content revision and clear artwork are added to this edition.
- NEW! Virtual Surgical Planning chapter examines how VSP provides a useful tool for planning surgeries prior to entering the operating room.
- NEW! 45 videos depict step-by-step approaches to essential orthognathic procedures and techniques.
- NEW! Enhanced eBook version included with every new print purchase provides access to a complete, fully searchable version of the text, along with videos of procedures and much more!
- NEW! More case studies are included, each demonstrating long-term results.
- NEW! Up-to-date review and analysis of research literature is added.
Orthognathic Surgery | Principles and Practice 2nd Edition
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (June 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : ۲۳۱۲ pages
- ISBN-10 : ۰۳۲۳۷۹۱۸۲۴
- ISBN-13 : ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۷۹۱۸۲۳
- Item Weight : ۱۵.۹ ounces
- Dimensions : ۱۲.۱۳ x 5.04 x 9.41 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #۲,۱۲۷,۰۹۰ in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #۶۴ in Oral Surgery (Books)
تخفیف %23 تخفیف
Basic Math for Health Professionals: A Worktext with Online Course 1st Edition۹,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۹,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %29 تخفیف
Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach 4th Edition۱۳,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۴,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %33 تخفیف
Washington and Leaver’s Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy 5th Edition۱۳,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۴,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال