Pediatric Primary Care: Practice Guidelines for Nurses – 2018
Pediatric Primary Care: Practice Guidelines for Nurses, Fourth Edition is a comprehensive resource for well-child management and acute care management of childhood illnesses in a primary care setting. Written by practicing experts, this text is intended for advanced practice nursing students as a quick reference guide once they enter clinical practice. To manage initial and follow-up visits, the Fourth Edition features templates for gathering first visit history, as well as a template to record new information since the last visit. Instructions for gathering medical history information are also included.
The Fourth Edition is divided into two sections. The first section covers well-child care and includes new patient intake with a family, well-child visits, and normal growth and development. The second section covers common childhood disorders in each system of the body. It is organized by body system and presents common medical conditions, diagnosis, treatment, complications, and patient/family education.
New to the Fourth Edition:
• Updated pediatric practice guidelines
• Coverage of concussions and guidelines for safe return to activities
• Additional content related to screening for child abuse
• Images reflecting common childhood dermatological conditions
• Links to the current immunization schedule from the CDC and STI diagnosis and treatment
• Updated case studies
1000 در انبار