Katherine Snyder , Chris Keegan
Learn with the most trusted pharmacology text written specifically for surgical technologists! Pharmacology for the Surgical Technologist, 4th Edition ensures that as an integral member of the operating room team, you have an in-depth understanding of surgical medications. It covers everything from basic conversions, terminology, and calculations to anesthesia and medications used for perioperative care. This edition adds coverage of next-generation antibiotics, new technology in orthopedics, advances in cataract surgery, and more ― plus a full-color design and expanded art program. An Evolve companion website lets you practice drug calculations. Written by experienced Surgical Technology educators Katherine Snyder and Chris Keegan, this book covers all areas of pharmacology that are designated in the Core Curriculum for Surgical Technology, 6th Edition.
- Coverage of pharmacology meets the needs of the Surgical Technologist and includes all areas designated in the Core Curriculum for Surgical Technology, 6th Edition.
- Chapter study questions help you measure your knowledge and apply it to practice, and serve as a review tool for classroom and certification exams.
- Clinical features include Tech Tips from experts, Caution boxes with drug alerts to help prevent potential patient harm, and Notes simplifying difficult concepts.
- Insight boxes provide in-depth, cutting-edge information about a specific product, procedure, or process.
- Concise three-part organization makes it easier to understand 1) the foundations of pharmacology, mathematics, and drug administration, 2) applications of pharmacology to the surgical environment, and 3) preoperative medications, types of anesthesia, and emergency situations.
- Evolve companion website includes exercises allowing you to practice math calculations, as well as drug monographs from Mosby’s Essential Drugs for Surgical Technology.
- Advanced Practice boxes provide information and advice on issues and applications that help you advance to the role of Surgical Assistant.
- Trusted authors Kathy Snyder and Chris Keegan bring more than 50 years of combined experience, and provide the information you need to succeed in the classroom, on the certification exam, and in the operating room.
- Learning Objectives in each chapter list the key content you should master and provide a useful study tool in preparing for examinations.
- NEW! Coverage of hot topics includes next-generation antibiotics, new technology involving orthopedic surgery, advances in cataract surgery, and more.
- NEW! Now in full color, an expanded art program helps you visualize concepts in anatomy and physiology, medications, equipment, and procedures.
- NEW! A comprehensive glossary supports key terms that are highlighted in the text.
- NEW! Make It Simple boxes review and break down medical terminology.
تخفیف %34 تخفیف
Ryan’s Retina 7th Edition | کتاب شبکیه چشم رایان ۲۰۲۲۳۳,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۳۶,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %21 تخفیف
Practical Surgical Neuropathology: A Diagnostic Approach۶,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۶,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %20 تخفیف
Paller and Mancini – Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology: A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood & Adolescence۶,۴۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۶,۶۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %20 تخفیف
Fundamental Orthopedic Management for the Physical Therapist Assistant۵,۶۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۵,۸۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال