Textbook of Surgery 4th Edition 2020
20 در انبار
Textbook of Surgery 4th Edition 2020. A concise textbook on all areas of surgery for trainees and junior doctors―fully updated and revised
This book examines surgical disorders, and presents an applied approach to the diagnosis and management of common surgical conditions. Specialist chapters are written by leading experts in their respective fields. Covering topics such as transplantation surgery, surgical oncology, anaesthesia and pain medication, bariatric surgery, and post-operative management.
This textbook includes new and revised coverage of important chapters . Such as surgical risk assessment, surgical wound management, emergency general surgery, lower gastrointestinal surgery, endovascular therapies, and an introduction to the operating theatre. All chapters are fully updated to reflect current best practices and surgical guidelines. Making this volume perfect for medical students and junior doctors on surgical attachments . As well as an ideal reference for RACS and MRCS candidates.
- Emphasizes a problem-solving approach to surgical education
- Offers an easily readable format and clear surgical guidelines
- Presents new and revised information on benign urological conditions, genitourinary oncology, sudden onset severe headache, and more
- Includes illustrations, tables, boxes, and references to classic publications and up-to-date literature for further reading
- Written and edited by prominent academic and practicing surgeons from numerous surgical specialties
- Access to Wiley Companion Digital Edition powered by VitalSource providing a digital, interactive version of this book with options to search, make notes and highlights, organize, clip figures, and link content
Textbook of Surgery is a must-have resource for surgical trainees, junior doctors, clinical medical students, and those preparing for postgraduate qualifications in surgery.