1000 در انبار
Arrhythmia Essentials 2017
Brian Olshansky, MD
Professor Emeritus of Medicine / University of Iowa Hospitals / Iowa City, Iowa / Cardiac Electrophysiologist
Mercy Hospital, North Iowa / Mason City, Iowa
Mina K. Chung, MD
Professor of Medicine / Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine / Case Western Reserve University
Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing / Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Heart and Vascular Institute
Department of Molecular Cardiology, Lerner Research Institute / Cleveland Clinic / Cleveland, Ohio
Steven M. Pogwizd, MD
Featheringill Endowed Professor / in Cardiac Arrhythmia Research / Professor of Medicine, Physiology and Biophysics, and
Biomedical Engineering / Director, Center for Cardiovascular Biology / Associate Director, Cardiac Rhythm Management Laboratory
University of Alabama at Birmingham / Birmingham, Alabama
Nora Goldschlager, MD
Professor of Clinical Medicine / University of California, San Francisco / Chief, Clinical Cardiology
Director, Coronary Care Unit / ECG Laboratory and Pacemaker Clinic / San Francisco General Hospital
- Paperback: ۴۳۲ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۳۹۹۶۸۱
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۳۹۹۶۸۵
Concise, compact, fully-illustrated and easy to read, Arrhythmia Essentials, 2nd Edition provides detailed, practical information on recognizing and treating heart rhythm disturbances for clinicians with any level of expertise. The author team, led by renowned authority in cardiac electrophysiology, Dr. Brian Olshansky, guides you skillfully through the different types of arrhythmias and how they present on ECGs. You’ll find specific examples of each arrhythmia, numerous algorithms to facilitate an approach to arrhythmia diagnosis and management, updates on medical therapy, and indications for implantable rhythm management devices and ablation – all in a convenient, softcover volume that’s perfect for on-the-go reference.
- conditions, clinical symptoms/presentations, and management.
- Includes numerous therapy/guideline tables and treatment algorithms.
- Offers new coverage of managing arrhythmias during pregnancy and expanded information on athletes and arrhythmias.
- Incorporates recommendations based on recent published guidelines.
- New! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.