Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp – 2017
20 در انبار
Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp – 2017 by
Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp – 2017 Find the latest evidence-based research and clinical treatments. Covers the science, theory, and practice of endondontics with chapters written by internationally renowned experts. Full-color illustrations and detailed radiographs guide you through each step of endodontic care . It covers from diagnosis and treatment planning to proven techniques for managing pulpal and periapical diseases. New to the print edition are seven new chapters, and the eBook version adds three more. Edited by noted specialists Kenneth Hargreaves and Louis Berman, this book is the definitive resource in endodontics!
- Print version of the text includes 27 comprehensive chapters and meets the CODA requirements for endodontic dental education.
- EBook consists of 30 searchable chapters, including the 27 chapters in the print version, and features videos
- Over 2,000 illustrations include photos and line art, along with radiographs, demonstrating concepts and reinforcing the principles and techniques of endodontics.
- Dr. Louis H. Berman joins lead editor Dr. Kenneth M. Hargreaves for this edition. Respected team of contributors includes experts from many U.S.-based dental education programs
- NEW chapter organization reflects the chronology of endodontic treatment with three comprehensive sections. Clinical Endodontics, focusing on core clinical concepts, and Biological Basis of Endodontics and Endodontics in Clinical Practice, both with information that advanced students. endodontic residents, and clinicians need to know.
- NEW! Three chapters are available in the eBook: Understanding and Managing the Anxious Patient, Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities, and Endodontic Practice Management.
- NEW Radiographic Interpretation chapter clarifies the diagnostic process with coverage of imaging modalities, diagnostic tasks, three-dimensional imaging, cone beam computed tomography, intra- or post-operative assessment of endodontic treatment complications, and more.
- NEW Pain Control chapter addresses the management of acute endodontic pain with coverage of local anesthesia for restorative dentistry and endodontics, along with nonnarcotic analgesics and therapeutic recommendations.
- NEW Evaluation of Outcomes chapter helps you achieve optimal treatment outcomes with information on topics such as the reasons for evaluating outcomes, outcome measurements for endodontic treatment, and the outcomes of vital pulp therapy procedures, non-surgical root canal treatment, non-surgical retreatment, and surgical retreatment.
- NEW Root Resorption chapter covers the early detection, diagnosis, and histological features of root resorption, as well as external inflammatory resorption, external cervical resorption, and internal resorption.
- NEW Iatrogenic Endodontics chapter addresses failed treatment scenarios with key information on the event itself, the etiology, soft and hard tissue implications and symptoms, and treatment options and prognosis; the events include cervico-facial subcutaneous emphysema, sodium hypochlorite accidents, perforations (non-surgical), inferior alveolar nerve injury, surgical, sinus perforation, instrument separation, apical extrusion of obturation materials, and ledge formation.
- NEW Vital Pulp Therapy chapter provides an overview of new treatment concepts for the preservation of the pulpally involved permanent tooth, covering topics such as the living pulp, pulpal response to caries, procedures for generating reparative dentin, indications and materials for vital pulp therapy, MTA applications, and treatment recommendations.
- NEW Bleaching chapter addresses procedures that can be utilized during and following endodontic treatment to eliminate or reduce any discoloration issues, reviewing internal and external bleaching procedures and their impact on pulpal health/endodontic treatment ― with presentations of cases and clinical protocols.