MRI Physics: Tech to Tech Explanations
کتاب افست زبان اصلی فیزیک MRI : چاپ رنگی | کاغذ تحریر
Technologists must have a solid understanding of the physics behind Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), including safety, the hows and whys of the quantum physics of the MR phenomenon, and how to competently operate MRI scanners. Generating the highest quality images of the human body involves thorough knowledge of scanner hardware, pulse sequences, image contrast, geometric parameters, and tissue suppression techniques.
MRI Physics: Tech to Tech Explanations is designed to help student MRI technologists and radiotherapists preparing for Advanced MRI certification examinations to better understand difficult concepts and topics in a quick and easy manner.
Written by a highly experienced technologist, this useful guide provides clear and reader-friendly coverage of what every MR Technologist needs to know. Topics include safety considerations associated with the magnetic field and RF, pulse sequences, artifacts, MRI math, the much-feared gradients, and I.V. contrast.
- Provides basic guidance on safety considerations, protocols options, critical thinking, and image contrast optimization
- Simplifies the challenging topic of MRI physics using straightforward language and clear explanations
- Covers content for American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and Continuing Qualifications Requirements (CQR) exams
- Features numerous illustrations and photographs of various MRI concepts, pulse sequence design, artifacts, and the application of concepts in clinical settings
MRI Physics: Tech to Tech Explanations is a must-have resource for the experienced and training MRI technologist, medical students, and radiology residency rotations.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (June 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : ۴۱۶ pages
- ISBN-10 : ۱۱۱۹۶۱۵۰۲X
- ISBN-13 : ۹۷۸-۱۱۱۹۶۱۵۰۲۶
- Item Weight : ۱.۰۵ pounds
- Dimensions : ۵.۴ x 0.9 x 8.4 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #۲۹۵,۷۶۲ in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #۱۰ in Imaging Systems Engineering
- #۶۹ in Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
- #۱۳۲ in Radiology (Books)
تخفیف %25 تخفیف
Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review Toolkit۱۰,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۱۱,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %31 تخفیف
Counseling About Cancer: Strategies for Genetic Counseling۸,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۹,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال