Neuroradiology : Spectrum and Evolotion of Disease – 2018
999 در انبار
Neuroradiology: Spectrum and Evolution of Disease
- Hardcover: ۴۰۸ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 12, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۴۴۵۴۹۷
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۴۴۵۴۹۸
Acquire a better understanding of disease evolution and treatment response with Neuroradiology Spectrum and Evolution of Disease. The unique format includes carefully chosen clinical images that depict the pathologic evolution of disease from initial presentation across the continuum of progression. Colorful graphics plot characteristic changes, helping you visualize how normal and abnormal variations alter over time. Extensive illustrations and concise descriptions distill complex concepts, making this first-of-its-kind resource an excellent tool for imaging interpretation and clinical problem solving.
- Presents neurologic disease from a novel imaging perspective, emphasizing evolutionary development and pointing out patterns to recognize.
- Provides a state-of-the-art understanding of image interpretation based on early, middle, and late imaging characteristics; typical and atypical variants; and pre-treatment, post-treatment, progression, and regression characteristics.
- Guides you through the progression of disease with chronological indicators, additional clinical images and descriptions, and annotations that highlight atypical findings – for an easy-to-digest, visually memorable presentation.
- Helps you correctly interpret specific imaging characteristics you have never seen, even when the disease process is one you are familiar with.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.