Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – 2019
جراحی فک و صورت پترسون – هاپ – ۲۰۱۹ | افست تمام رنگی | جلد هارد کاور
- Hardcover: ۷۲۱ pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 7 edition (December 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۵۵۲۲۱۸
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۵۵۲۲۱۹
- Product Dimensions: ۸.۸ x 1.5 x 11 inches
One of the most respected dental surgery books in the world, Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, ۷th Edition helps you develop skills in evaluation, diagnosis, and patient management. This comprehensive text on oral surgery procedures features full-color photographs and drawings that show how to perform basic surgical techniques, including an overview of more advanced surgical procedures and the latest developments in dental implants, instrumentation, and current technology. A detailed patient evaluation section includes guidelines on when to refer patients to specialists and how to provide supportive postoperative care. New to this edition is a chapter focusing on anesthesia in greater depth than any of the previous editions. Written by well-known OMS educators James R. Hupp, and Edward Ellis III, and Myron R. Tucker, this book is a valuable reference for dentistry and dental hygiene students alike!
- UPDATED! Chapter, Contemporary Implant Dentistry, includes new and updated implant surgical techniques and virtual planning.
- UPDATED! Chapter, Treatment of Complex Implant Cases, features new and updated cases requiring more complex treatment, including bone augmentation surgery in combination with implants.
- UPDATED! Coverage of Management of Sinus Disease updated outline of the fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient with sinus disease, including endoscopic therapy.
- UPDATED! Coverage of Management of Medication-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw outlines the fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient.
- UPDATED! Facial Cosmetic Surgery chapter is organized by nonsurgical and surgical procedures, covering popular procedures such as dermal fillers, botox, facial resurfacing, browlift and forehead procedures, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and rhytidectomy.
- UPDATED! Content on implants, new instruments, and the latest technology help you treat your patients more effectively.
- NEW! Chapter, Anesthesia in Dentistry focuses on anesthesia in greater depth than any of the previous editions including local anesthesia and nitrous oxide sedation.
- NEW! Expert Consult TM eBook version included with purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
تخفیف %20 تخفیف
Atlas of Normal Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic Variants in the Dog and Cat۳,۸۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۴,۳۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %15 تخفیف
Study Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing 11th Edition۵,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۵,۶۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %20 تخفیف
Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System 4th Edition۳,۴۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۳,۸۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %20 تخفیف
Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice by Ronald Hoffman 8th Edition۳۰,۱۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال – ۳۳,۸۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال