Handbook of Local Anesthesia – 2015
“This sixth edition of Handbook of Local Anesthesia – 2015 is targeted mainly towards dentists, oral hygienists, and dental students and not only covers the topic in great detail, but also highlights and discusses the latest advances in techniques…We found the book to well written and the accompanying full-size colour photographs and abundance of diagrams and tables make the text easy to understand…This new edition of Handbook of Local Anesthesia is well written and reasonably priced, and should prove a welcome update to th collection for dental students and practitioners.”
A practical, “how-to” guide to safe anesthesia practices in dentistry, Handbook of Local Anesthesia, 6th Edition covers all the latest advances in science, instrumentation, and pain control techniques. From basic concepts to specific injection techniques, from dosage charts to the proper care and handling of equipment, this book provides in-depth, full-color coverage of key anesthesia topics, including specific hazards and errors in technique that may result in complications. Written by Dr. Stanley Malamed, dentistry’s leading expert on this subject, Handbook of Local Anesthesia is a valuable reference that will help you prevent, recognize, and manage complications of local anesthesia administration.
- Videos on an available companion DVD (sold separately) are narrated by Dr. Stanley Malamed, covering topics such as local anesthetic agents, anesthetic injection techniques, potential complications, and risk management.
- Full-color photographs and line drawings are included throughout the book.
- In-depth discussions cover the anesthetic agents used in dentistry, along with their clinical actions.
- Routes of administration are described for all anesthetics.
- The proper care and handling of equipment is addressed, along with the problems that may be encountered.
- Requirements for pain control and local anesthesia within various dental specialties are included.
- Comprehensive information on Articaine is included, a local anesthetic that is gaining widespread use in the United States.
- Numerous boxes and tables provide a quick reference and comparison of techniques, drugs, and dosages.
- Dosage charts, injection techniques, information on duration of action, and contraindications for local anesthetics are included at the end of the book for quick reference.
- Updated discussions of the armamentarium needed to succeed in local anesthesia delivery reflect the latest available drugs and devices.
- Updated discussions of the techniques needed to provide successful pain control.
- Updated step-by-step procedures cover the techniques for administering intraoral anesthesia.
- The latest advances in science, technology, and pain control techniques are covered.
تخفیف %21 تخفیف
Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby’s Essentials for Nursing Assistants۴,۳۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %11 تخفیف
Case-Smith’s Occupational Therapy for Children and Adolescents | 8th edition۸,۵۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۸,۶۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %14 تخفیف
Ruppel’s Manual of Pulmonary Function Testing 12th Edition۴,۷۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۸۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %20 تخفیف
Assistive Technologies: Principles and Practice | 5th Edition۴,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۴,۲۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %25 تخفیف
Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease 7th Edition | 2022۱۳,۸۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۱۴,۹۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %21 تخفیف
۲۰۲۱ – Radiologic Science for Technologists : Physics, Biology, and Protection | Bushong۶,۷۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۷,۰۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %15 تخفیف
Public Health Nursing 10th Edition | بهداشت جامعه لنکستر ۲۰۲۰۹,۳۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۹,۶۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال
تخفیف %19 تخفیف
Mosby’s Dental Dictionary 4th Edition | فرهنگ دندانپزشکی موزبی ۲۰۱۹۳,۴۵۰,۰۰۰ ریال–۳,۷۰۰,۰۰۰ ریال