Pharmacology and Physiology for Anesthesia: Foundations and Clinical Application
50 در انبار
- Hardcover: ۹۹۴ pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 11, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۰۳۲۳۴۸۱۱۰۸
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸۰۳۲۳۴۸۱۱۰۶
فارماکولوژی و فیزیولوژی برای بیهوشی: مبانی و کاربرد بالینی
Pharmacology and physiology are the foundation of every anesthesia provider’s training and clinical competency. Pharmacology and Physiology for Anesthesia: Foundations and Clinical Application, 2nd Edition, delivers the information you need in pharmacology, physiology, and molecular-cellular biology, keeping you current with contemporary training and practice. This thoroughly updated edition is your one-stop, comprehensive overview of physiology, and rational anesthetic drug selection and administration, perfect for study, review, and successful practice.
- Contains new chapters on Special Populations (anesthetic pharmacology in obesity, geriatrics, and pediatrics), Oral and Non-IV Opioids, Thermoregulation, Physiology and Pharmacology of Obstetric Anesthesia, Chemotherapeutic and Immunosuppresive Drugs, and Surgical Infection and Antimicrobial Drugs.
- Incorporates entirely new sections on Physics, Anatomy, and Imaging.
- Includes new information on consciousness and cognition, pharmacodynamics, the immune system, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Features user-friendly tables, figures, and algorithms (including 100 new illustrations), all presented in full color and designed to help explain complex concepts.
- Helps you understand the molecular mechanism of drug actions and identify key drug interactions that may complicate anesthesia with dedicated sections on these areas.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices